One of the city’s oldest residential areas, Atlantic is undergoing a transformation by new homebuyers attracted by its central location, affordability, proximity to light rail, and extensive system of greenbelts and trails. Atlantic’s walk score stands at 82 and continues to increase as additional amenities locate here. With a transit score of 67 (likely to increase as the Eastlink light rail extension comes to fruition) and bike score of 81, the neighborhood offers central access to employers as well as Lake Washington’s waterfront recreation areas.
To View the Virtual Tour of Holgate Townhomes, Click Here
- Judy Bender
- Leon Chen
- 4-Star, Built Green Community
- The community consists of 28 stylish town homes with attractive finishes in a great location
- Beautifully landscaped courtyard and surrounding area
- Bio-Retention planters throughout the community
- Beautiful engineered laminate hardwood flooring with limited lifetime warranty
- Large windows to maximize light and views
- Efficient state-of the art Ductless Mini Split heating and air-conditioning
- Energy saving Tankless Hot Water heaters
- Formaldehyde-free millwork and cabinets
- Durable HardiePanel plus brick veneer and clear cedar siding exterior
- Vapor Barrier and Rain Screen Water Protection System
- Whirlpool, high-efficiency front load washer/dryer’s available
- Contemporary design inside and out with a touch of classic tradition
- Light, open concept floor plans
- Multiple floor plans available with 2 & 3 bedroom options, there is something for everyone.
- All homes have a private outdoor patio or deck and an attached garage and/or flex space
- Energy efficient, ductless mini-splits providing heating and air conditioning
- Heated tile flooring in the master bath
- Exceptional views of downtown Seattle and the Mt. Rainier
- Large Rooftop Decks with water, electricity and natural gas (not available in all homes)
- High-end stainless steel appliances
- 3 cm slab quartz countertops
- Locally designed and sourced custom cabinets
- 3x6 contract white brick backsplash
- Frigidaire, stainless steel gas range, microwave and dishwasher
- Frigidaire, stainless steel French door refrigerator available
- Contemporary fixtures, finish hardware and lighting
Map + Location
Holgate Townhomes is surrounded by transportation options that provide quick, convenient access to downtown Seattle or the Eastside. The 7-line bus provides transfer-free service to downtown Seattle from a stop just 500 feet away. Be at SeaTac airport in forty minutes via bus and Link Light Rail. Bellevue Square shopping is a 17-minute drive via I-90.
Of course, the Atlantic neighborhood has much to offer when you don’t feel like traveling as far afield. The neighborhoods Walk Score is 83 and continues to increase as additional amenities open nearby. The Transit Score is set to improve further as the Eastlink light rail extension comes to fruition. Atlantic and neighboring communities are well appointed with parks, bike trails (Atlantic’s Bike Score is 81), and waterfront recreation areas. Nearby Columbia City has become a restaurant destination with its well-known Farmers Market and family owned restaurants.
The Atlantic neighborhood is emerging as a trendy choice for technology professionals looking for easy access to downtown Seattle and the East Side. The convenient transportation options will only improve with the opening of the East Link light rail station in 2020 providing access to Bellevue and Redmond.
We are here to answer your questions and to provide solutions.
At Denizen we have knowledge and experience to provide you a truly
quality home. Please give us a call or send us a message.