Atlantic 5 Townhomes
Atlantic 5 Townhomes are a collection of five Built Green townhomes located in Seattle's North Beacon Hill neighborhood. The homes feature 3cm Quartz countertops, heated bathroom floors and Northwest Contemporary finishes throughout. The fenced backyards provide a quiet & cool space to relax on hot summer days. Inside the ductless mini-splits provide air conditioning and heating.
- Leon Chen
- Judy Bender
- 4-Star BuiltGreen certification
- The community consists of 5 stylish town homes with attractive finishes in a great location
- Beautiful engineered laminate hardwood flooring with limited lifetime warranty
- Large windows to maximize light and views
- Efficient state-of the art Ductless Mini Split heating and air-conditioning
- Energy saving Tankless Hot Water heaters
- Formaldehyde-free millwork and cabinets
- Vapor Barrier and Rain Screen Water Protection System
- 3 cm slab quartz countertops
- Locally designed and sourced custom cabinets
- 3x6 contract white brick backsplash
- Stainless steel gas range, microwave and dishwasher
- Contemporary fixtures, finish hardware and lighting
Map + Location
Located minutes from downtown Seattle and with easy access to the Eastside, Atlantic 5 Townhomes is your convenient new home.
The Beacon Hill neighborhood rises southeast of Downtown where the iconic PacMed Center provides one of Seattle’s most visible examples of Art Deco architecture. Beacon Hill was named one of the “30 Great Places in America” in 2012 by the American Planning Association for its diversity, access to light rail, and public parks among other reasons. It’s home to Jefferson Park, the Beacon Hill light rail station and numerous restaurants and coffee shops.
We are here to answer your questions and to provide solutions.
At Denizen we have knowledge and experience to provide you a truly
quality home. Please give us a call or send us a message.