15th & Olive Townhomes
15th & Olive Townhomes
- Price: $899,900
- Bedroom: 2
- Bath: 2
- Sq. Ft.: 1,200
A quick look at a map is all you need to realize that Capitol Hill is the heart of Seattle. When you arrive at 15th & Olive Townhomes, you’ll find yourself in the middle of everything that makes Capitol Hill one of Seattle's most popular neighborhoods. Many of Seattle’s top cultural offerings and restaurants are just minutes away, as well as main employment centers such as South Lake Union and Downtown.
WalkScore.com rates 15th & Olive as a “Walker’s Paradise” with a score of 99, which means that daily errands do not require a car. The First Hill Streetcar and Link Light Rail stations are a ten-minute walk when you need to travel further from home. Secured parking is available nearby if you own an automobile.
The homes at 15th & Olive are completed and ready for you to move in. Our fully furnished model home is open for tours from 11 to 5, Thursday to Monday. Come see us at 1635 15th Ave, Seattle, WA 98122 and discover all that our 4-Star Built Green townhomes have to offer.
OPEN HOUSE TIMES
Neighborhood: Capitol Hill
The townhomes at 15th & Olive have two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a den and a roof top deck with amazing views of downtown Seattle, the Space Needle, and the Olympic Mountains. The downstairs guest suite has a separate entrance to a peaceful back deck; perfect for an Airbnb rental.
The second level is an open floor plan living room, dining area and kitchen. The included kitchen appliances will please the most discerning chef: a dual-fuel Bertazzoni five burner stove with hood, Fisher & Paykel refrigerator with water in the door, Sharp drawer-style microwave and an ultra-quiet Bosch dishwasher.
The master suite is located on the third floor, which is where the views of the Seattle skyline start. The master spa bath features twin vanities with a quartz countertop and heated tile floors.
The rooftop deck is setup for entertaining with water, electricity and gas outlet for a direct connection to your BBQ grill. We won't make you haul propane tanks up the stairs. Just relax and enjoy the views of the Olympic Mountains and Seattle Skyline.
Take a 3D tour of 15th & Olive Townhomes.
A quick look at a map is all you need to realize that Capitol Hill is the geographic center of Seattle. When you arrive at 15th & Olive, you’ll find yourself in the middle of everything that makes Capitol Hill one of the most popular neighborhoods in Seattle.
Two blocks away is the Central Co-op Grocery Store for local, organic & sustainable food plus a juice and coffee bar. If you’re not in the mood to cook at home, take a right on Pine Street and enjoy 15 blocks of restaurants and bars including Tavern Law for high-end vintage cocktails and Cascina Spinasse for traditional Northern Italian dishes.
The design details in a Denizen home stand out from other builders.
- 7 1/2 inch wide plank white oak engineered hardwood floors
- Herringbone mosaic kitchen backsplash in Carrara Marble & Limestone
- Included kitchen appliances from Bosch, Bertazzoni, Sharp and Fisher & Paykel
- Dramatic glass wall on the main floor
- Custom steel and hardwood floating stairs
We know the kitchen is the heart of your home.
- Appliances from Bosch, Bertazzoni, Sharp and Fisher & Paykel are included
- Locally designed and sourced custom cabinets with storage pantry
- Slab quartz countertops with elegant waterfall
- Full height backsplash in Natural Limestone and Carrara Marble
Certified 4-Star Built Green construction that is built to last.
- Efficient state-of the art Ductless Mini Split heating and air-conditioning
- Energy-saving Tankless Hot Water heaters
- Low VOC paints and finishes throughout the home
- Vapor Barrier and Rain Screen Water Protection System
- Formaldehyde-free millwork and cabinets
- Master spa bath with double vanities and heated tile floor
- Contemporary fixtures, finish hardware and lighting
- Unique tile work and shower niches
- Locally designed and sourced floating custom cabinets
- Slab quartz countertops
15th & Olive Townhomes
- Anish Gupta
- Steve Ash
- Leon Chen
- Mark Zhao
- Judy Bender
Map + Location
The Capitol Hill location of 15th & Olive Townhomes has excellent Walk, Bike & Transit Scores. You won’t need a car to get around the city with frequent bus service, the First Hill Street Car and Link Light Rail within easy reach. Car share locations are nearby for the times when you do need an automobile.
1635 15th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98122